May 21, 2007

Welcome to Yoga Kula NZ

Hello!

Welcome to my yoga blog--your home base to stay up to date on the classes, workshops, and special events that I'm teaching around town. As the blog gets going, I plan to post my class themes for the week, sharing with you whatever is inspiring me--my life, my practice, my teaching. I'd like to post articles, yoga links, and share information on local and international events. My hope is that you will share too! I invite your comments on all posts, feedback on classes and events, questions for me and for each other.

KULA is a Sanskrit word that means "community of the heart". Since my very first class, the practice of yoga for me has been about connection. I hope that this blog will be a way to foster communication, connection, and community in our practice of yoga and of LIFE. No matter where in the world we live, practice, work, love, teach...it is only a short distance between like minds and hearts.

More soon!
Namaste,
Katie

No comments: